Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where has the last month gone?

Teacher

We've been in school for almost 4 weeks now. We are finally settling into somewhat of a routine. I have one new student who I thought would really give me a run for my money, but he's not been too bad. I like my new classroom. We've got a ton more storage and the way the room is arranged is really conducive to teaching and learning.


Studying My grad classes are going well. I'm doing well so far, getting A's on all projects/papers. I have 2 projects and 3 papers to write by next Wednesday. I guess I'll be busy this weekend.


The dogs are doing well. Bindi is looking older every day. Her hearing is not good and her vision is failing. However, she's still got spunk and is a complete love. Hogan was such a grump about having a new "sister" that he had to be medicated. He and Trixie are best buds now and play all the time. Gotta love puppy uppers. Trixie is almost 9 months old. She's a doll. She's playful, funny, cute, and a real cuddler. She's curious about everything. She used to be pretty shy when I first brought her home. Now she'll head out the backyard in the dark with no hesitation. Her potty training is coming along pretty well. She had a setback when I went back to work, but is now able to hold it all day, from about 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. I do put her in a large crate with toys and a bed. She doesn't screech anymore, but gets a stuffed toy and curls up.








No comments: